I LOVE pancakes. I have experimented with so many different recipes, and I may just have found my favourite one!
The added bonus of collagen powder in these pancakes means so many extra health benefits! Collagen powder is tasteless, and a few of it’s health benefits are (if taken regularly):
Helps to improve skin moisture and elasticity, improves joint and bone health and recent studies are showing it is great for your gut health too.
This simple 6 ingredient recipe keeps your pancakes moist and tasty!!
Serves 2 hungry adults.
1 cup plain flour
1 cup milk
1 large egg
1 banana (riper the better)
1Tbsp collagen powder
3tsp Stevia or 1Tbsp pure maple syrup for sweetness
Butter or olive oil for cooking
- Put all ingredients in to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Heat up 1/2 cup water in a pan for cooking until it’s almost boiled.
- Tip out water and reduce heat to medium (step 3 and 4 are optional, I find I don’t burn my pancakes when I boil water in the pan first). Weird but it works.
- Pop a little butter in the pan and let melt, then add your pancake batter.
- Cook one side until bubbles appear, then flip for another 30secs or so.
- Top with maple syrup or honey, or whatever your heart desires!!